Who doesn't have a blast, when blasting other people? Or even blasting chickens, affected by sheer paranoia and anxiety?
This is what Realm Royale is all about: carefree fun, dizzily high jumping, a ruthless struggle for survival and so many dangers. So many traps...
If World of WarCraft had a steady supply of illegal firearms, it would look exactly as Realm Royal. Due to its fantasy aesthetics and peculiar fighter classes:
- Warrior - you are an unstoppable tank, ready to ram the concrete walls and take down dozens of adversaries with your bare hands. And their bullets can only scratch you - pathetic...
- Assassin - lurking in shadows, sabotaging your enemies' plans and disappearing in a cloud of smoke is your favorite pastime. Welcome to the stealthiest class in the Realm.
- Hunter - it suits you if you are hyped up about landing precise headshots from an ambush. Guess now we know who killed J. F. Kennedy.
- Mage - creating hell on earth by casting a fireball gives you thrills and chills. Chills from fire, yes.
- Engineer - perhaps you were the best in the metal shop class and creating Arduino-powered devices is your #1 hobby. Well, now instead of a makeshift calculator you can build a flesh-ripping turret.
Realm Royal is impatient. It is impatient to try your skills and your guts.
Are you ready to pick up the gauntlet?